Which is the fast way to get more traffic?

clerks

In my opinion social bookmarking and link building are the fast ways to build traffic. The website must contain good and unique content . It is the main thing behind getting more traffic.

There are some ways to get more traffic....

- Optimize your site for search engines
- Frequently update the contents of your site
- Take advantage of social bookmarking sites
- Use your twitter and facebook accounts...:)

You can do forum posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting, directory and article submission. This will help to rank your keywords and website in top position of SERPs. It will increase your web traffic and provide a backlink to your site.

Some easy and important ways to get more traffic for our website.
1-Join in social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, myspace etc, to gain much traffic.
2- Write and submit articles to the article directories.
3- Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
4- Answer people’s questions on Yahoo! Answers.
5- Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
6- Write a press release.
7- Social Bookmarking.
8- Directories submission.
All the above techniques are play important part to get more traffic for our website.

According to me, create some unique and user friendly content and post bl0gs & articles. Then take those articles and so promotions, I mean so some Social Bookmarking and Social Networking. With the help of this way you can spread both content and link in visitors.

Today, this is one of the fastest ways to get more website traffic. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google Plus are all brimming with opportunities.

Last edited:
The fastest way to get more traffic is to start with local SEO.One should start getting traffic from the nearby areas so as to get ideas about how the website or business is growing and to ensure that the goal of meeting estimated traffic is achieved..

Content marketing is the best traffic generating method. This includes creating, publishing and distributing content for a targeted audience online. So, that helps to attract attention and generate sales.

According to me, Social media is half traffic of all SEO. Most people use social media platforms in the world so the chances of getting a large amount of traffic from here increase.

In my opinion social bookmarking and link building are the fast ways to build traffic. The website must contain good and unique content . It is the main thing behind getting more traffic.
advertising. This is so obvious, we will look at it first.
Get social.
Mix it up.
Write an irresistible headline.
Pay attention to the SEO on the page.
Target long tail keywords.
Start a guest blog.

Back