which country do you like the most for tourism?

which country do you like the most for tourism?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have had Turkey on my bucket list for years. I really hope I visit it soon. That place is a perfect blend of Asian and European culture and I’ve heard a lot about the food there as well.

Hi hazelsmith510,​

As you requested I would like to share my favorite list for a tour with you. So you attend get them into your list also if you are interested.
I found some beautiful and also valuable places in Glasgow when I'm searching.
The association of Glasgow with Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the founder of the Glasgow School of Art and a significant figure in the Arts & Crafts Movement, is one of the city's most well-liked tourist attractions.

The creations of him and his collaborators can be seen in structures, museums, and even a cemetery. If you want to discover more about these and other fantastic things to do, have our list of the top attractions in Glasgow Scotland close at hand.

Now see where should you stay in Glasgow,
  • The Cathedral of Glasgow
  • Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
  • George Square and the Merchant District
  • Glasgow School of Art
  • A Visit to the Necropolis

Pollok House and Pollok Country Park are one of y favorite places in Glasgow... see the outfit of that park

3.jpg

2060 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow
More than this mentioned places so many lovely places are in Glasgow so I recommend this "

" 13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Glasgow " also for you to find very interesting areas in Glasgow when you start your travel

So enjoy your travel!...

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best country for tourism depends on your personal preferences. However, I believe people who have visited India say that it's a unique and beautiful place to visit. The landscape is varied and stunning, and there are plenty of traditional and modern attractions to enjoy. Additionally, India has a rich cultural heritage that will fascinate visitors of all ages. From Mumbai to Delhi, travelers can explore different parts of the country in unique ways.

hi,
based on my preference, it is Finland. I have never been there but I have heard and watched the places in there virtually. Salpausselkä Geopark, is one of an eye catching place in Finland and I wish to travel there one day.
Thanks .
M. Fischer

This place is amazing, can't recommend more, if you don't know which country to choose from, come to the middle East and see one of the world's most stunning deserts, climb sand dunes, scramble up rock arches, see ancient inscriptions. Overnight you can stay at a traditional Bedouin camp like the one in the link, it is small sized and personal, they sing and dance in the evening around the fire, very family-friendly and lots of tours to choose from, camel, jeep, hike etc..
Food cooked traditionally under the ground

Hii
I know the best place to visit and you are amazing to visit Vantaa. Everybody can find something exceptional in Vantaa. Kids, forest lovers, history and culture aficionados, as well as adventurers, will all have a brand-new experience when they visit the top attractions in Vantaa.
I think you can get the best experience..

Hii...
I think lahti in finland is the best place.
The Lahti region was chosen as one of the Best European Destinations for 2022 and honored by the travel website European Best Destination as the Best Sustainable European Destination for 2022. Lahti, which lies 100 kilometers to the northeast of Helsinki, has been ranked as one of CNN Travel's best travel destinations.
Based on my experience it's the best place for you and your family.

hi,
based on my preference, it is Finland. I have never been there but I have heard and watched the places in there virtually. Salpausselkä Geopark, is one of an eye catching place in Finland and I wish to travel there one day.
Thanks .
M. Fischer
Well, how can you prefer a country where you have never been ??,, Beats me !!!! Most stunning countries I know : France, Italy, Morocco and VIETNAM, where I live since October 2007 because not only the country is stupendous, but the PEOPLE are adorable.. I am RETIRED (79-year old) PLUS a diploma from a top business school (HEC Paris), so, NO, I DO NOT WORK for a travel agency), so I travel constantly and, if you want to visit, I can give you some very good advice and even send you 100 pages of very detailed travel notes.

Back