What was the first country that you have ever visited?

Shivani_04

Given a chance, the first country I would visit would be the United States of America. More specifically, its city, Philadelphia.

Not only was it the first place that the 17th-century Europeans who came on the Mayflower settled down, but also because it was the first city in the United States to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Philadelphia is quite an old city in the USA, being the first settlement area of the European immigrants of 1620. Hence, it inevitably has a lot of history tied to it and that which can be seen via media such as museums. And also you can easily book flights from USA to India.

Here are some of the best sites for tourists to see in Philadelphia:

 Wissahickon Valley Park

 Independence Hall

 Franklin Court Printing Office

 Liberty Bell Center

 Reading Terminal Market

Last edited by a moderator:
The first place i have visited was UK Windsor. I went there in 2002 for my higher education and that was my first foreign trip. I have explored all the local places in there and really nice place for tourists and lot of tourists visit there to see royal Windsor castle, savill garden and beautiful thames river.

Jersey, Channel Islands, as a kid with my family. We travelled by ferry from Weymouth in the UK and took the car with us. A great place for family holidays, fantastic beaches and stunning scenery.

San Francisco, America.
With several iconic and top-rated tourist attractions, San Francisco is the most visited city in the United States and the crown jewel of the country's northern region. This city is full of historic and iconic locations such as museums, beaches, parks, great neighborhoods, and a variety of other entertainment options.

1680595501647.png

Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz Island
Fisherman’s Wharf
Ride the Cable Cars
Golden Gate Park etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, here is an example account of traveling to the first nation from Houston:

My Trip to Mexico: An Experience of a First-Time Traveler from Houston

My home had always been Houston, Texas, a place renowned for its vibrant culture and rich diversity. It was a place I loved, but my heart yearned to venture outside of its boundaries. I made the decision that it was time for me to take my first international trip, and Mexico called to me.

With its blend of ancient history, breathtaking natural scenery, and vibrant traditions, Mexico has long captivated me. It seemed like the ideal place to dip my toes into global exploration as a first-time traveler. Due to its proximity to Houston, it was simple to travel there, which was very helpful.
At George Bush Intercontinental Airport, where my journey started, the atmosphere was a curious mix of excitement and anxiety. The plane began to taxi down the runway as soon as I had passed through security and taken my seat. I observed the city lights of Houston gradually vanishing into the distance as I looked out the window, giving way to a starry sky.
A feeling of anticipation overcame me as the plane landed in Mexico. I was greeted at Mexico City's busy Benito Juárez International Airport by Spanish-language signs, the aroma of traditional Mexican food, and warm smiles from the locals. It stood in stark contrast to Houston's familiarity, but that was exactly what I had hoped for—a novel experience.

Back