Which India travel packages are best for first-time travelers?

Vikramkumar21

New Member
For first-time visitors, simple and well-organized tours are always the best choice. Popular india travel packages usually cover places like Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kerala, or Himachal, depending on your interests. I would recommend starting with North India because it’s easier to travel and full of iconic sites like the Taj Mahal. Group or guided packages also help a lot if you’re not familiar with local transport. In my opinion, comfort and proper planning matter more than covering too many places in one trip.
 
I’d keep the first trip fairly simple and do Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. I did that route a few years ago and still remember the early morning walk around the Taj, trying chaat in Old Delhi and spending way too long browsing the markets in Jaipur. The trip was booked with Boketto Travels, and we also had Fatehpur Sikri and a few smaller stops along the way. Three cities were more than enough for that first trip.
 
Back
Top