What is the best place to visit with a family in 2022?

Everybody needs a break from their everyday life. What better method for enjoying some time off than a family get-away? Investing some quality energy with relatives exactly is expected to restore the focused on body and soul. Looking for suggestions.

Holiday Destinations In India For Perfect Family Vacations
  • Nainital & Bhimtal, Uttarakhand
  • Shimla & Manali, Himachal Pradesh
  • Leh & Ladakh, Jammu-Kashmir
  • Ooty & Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
  • Darjeeling & Kalimpong, West Bengal
  • Gangtok & Shillong, North East
  • Munnar & Thekkady, Kerala
  • Srinagar & Gulmarg, Kashmir
  • Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani, Maharashtra

Come to Russia, it can be different, there are many places for recreation and entertainment, we advise you to explore Vladivostok
Video about Russia

Приезжайте в Россию, она может быть разной, здесь много мест для отдыха и развлечений, советуем изучить Владивосток
Видео о России

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are traveling with your family, then you should consider visiting India. There are so many beautiful destinations in India that you can explore with your family. Some of the best places to visit with a family in India are Goa, Kerala, and Delhi. All of these destinations are beautiful, and they offer a wide range of activities and sightseeing opportunities.

You can visit Iceland, Egypt, Switzerland and Greece. It becomes crucial to have a clear notion of the schedule if you're planning a quick trip to Iceland. Many travelers enjoy going on hikes and looking for challenging paths in new locations. A variety of tracks are available in Iceland. Well, I had visited Iceland and seen many places of there with my tour guide (Discover Iceland).

You can visit Iceland, Egypt, Switzerland and Greece. It becomes crucial to have a clear notion of the schedule if you're planning a quick trip to Iceland. Many travelers enjoy going on hikes and looking for challenging paths in new locations. A variety of tracks are available in Iceland. Well, I had visited Iceland and seen many places of there with my tour guide (Discover Iceland).
any more update?

Hi,
I'll describe based on my own experience. Ari Atoll in the Maldives is the best place that you should visit before the end of your life. You will exactly get an amazing life experience with luxurious vacation.
Thank you.

Everybody needs a break from their everyday life. What better method for enjoying some time off than a family get-away? Investing some quality energy with relatives exactly is expected to restore the focused on body and soul. Looking for suggestions.
Hey,
On my point of view, I suggest you to visit Finland. I've been to the Helsinki City 3 years ago. And there are lot more to visit. Have fun.

India is one of the best vacation destinations for families. You can travel to India's biggest cities, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, Rajasthan, etc.
There are some places you can visit that I would recommend:-
  1. Agra = India's most attractive place is Agra, which contains the Taj mahal. Taj Mahal's beauty attracts everyone. Agra is a popular tourist destination because of the Taj Mahal.
  2. Delhi = A lot of places to visit can be found in Delhi. Qutub Minar is India's tallest minaret. Delhi is the place where it is located. Here are some suggestions- the Red Fort, Lodi Gardens, the Lotus Temple, and India Gate.
  3. Mumbai= Mumbai is known for its wonderful charm that spreads like magic..There are lots of places to visit - Gateway of India, Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Marine Drive, Hanging Gardens Of Mumbai.
  4. Goa = Beach exploration is one of the best things to do in Goa. There are many beautiful beaches in Goa. Here are some suggestions: Baga Beach , Anjuna Beach, Candolim Beach ,Vagator Beach, Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach. Goa has wonderful temples that you can visit. Here are some temples -Mangeshi Temple, Brahma Temple,Shanta Durga Temple. Goa has most luxury hotels - Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Deltin Royale and Alila Diwas Goa.

Back