What city/tourist destination is underrated?

There are plenty of places on the list to Addon. because of lack of tourism and no proper facilities. There is no proper guidance to some of the beautiful places.
  • Ziro Valley – Arunachal Pradesh.
  • Champhai – Mizoram.
  • Dholavira – Gujarat.
  • Kaas Plateau – Satara.
  • Majuli – Assam.
  • Lepchajagat – West Bengal.
  • Valparai – Tamil Nadu.
  • Mandu – Madhya Pradesh

There are plenty of places on the list to Addon. because of lack of tourism and no proper facilities. There is no proper guidance to some of the beautiful places.
  • Ziro Valley – Arunachal Pradesh.
  • Champhai – Mizoram.
  • Dholavira – Gujarat.
  • Kaas Plateau – Satara.
  • Majuli – Assam.
  • Lepchajagat – West Bengal.
  • Valparai – Tamil Nadu.
  • Mandu – Madhya Pradesh
Thanks for adding more to list.

India's lovely travel objections are excellent for their most grand area, culture, and cordiality. Some are well known and popularized, which are immersed by travelers.

Underrated Tourist Places in India :

1. Mauji - Assam
2. Bishnupur - West Bengal
3. Spiti Valley - Himachal Pradesh
4. Gavi - Kerala
5. Gangtok - Sikkim
6. Tawang - Arunachal Pradesh
7. Mandu - Madhya Pradesh

Here are the 10 most underrated cities in the world you won't want to miss (I believe these are the cities which are underrated and people should visit it more often)

• La Paz, Bolivia. Bolivia's de facto capital city, La Paz is the highest altitude capital city in the world. ...
  • Safed, Israel.
  • Budapest, Hungary.
  • Valparaíso, Chile.
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
  • Galway, Ireland.
  • Mendoza, Argentina.
  • El Nido, Philippines.
Roman House Derby

Some of Iceland's Most Underrated Places to Visit This Year
North Iceland
West Iceland
South Iceland
East Iceland
Westfjords
The Icelandic Highlands
Capital Area
Recently I had visited these places with my tour guide (Discover Iceland).

Have you hear about Bali ? one of popular island in Indonesia
Balisari Travel was established in 2001, experienced in the world of tourism makes Balisari Travel have the ability and experience to handle all costumers from various countries and various character.

Last edited:
There are many underrated cities and tourist destinations around the world, but one that comes to mind is Porto, Portugal.

Porto is a beautiful and historic city located in the north of Portugal, known for its port wine, stunning architecture, and charming narrow streets. Despite its many attractions, Porto is often overshadowed by other European destinations like Paris or Barcelona.
Overall, Porto is a wonderful destination for those seeking a mix of history, culture, and relaxation, and it's definitely worth a visit for anyone traveling to Portugal or Europe.

South Korea, as a whole, could be considered an underrated tourist destination. While it has gained popularity in recent years, as per https://gowithguide.com/blog/south-korea-tourism-statistics-2023-all-you-need-to-know-5254 it still remains relatively unexplored compared to other Asian countries. One underrated city in South Korea is Gwangju. Often overlooked by tourists, Gwangju offers a vibrant cultural scene, historical sites, and beautiful parks, making it a hidden gem for travelers looking to experience a different side of South Korea.

There are numerous underrated cities and tourist destinations around the world, often overshadowed by more popular counterparts. One such underrated destination is Valencia, Spain.

Valencia is the third-largest city in Spain and offers a perfect blend of historical charm and modern attractions. It boasts stunning architecture, including the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences complex, beautiful beaches, and a thriving culinary scene. The city is home to unique attractions like the Oceanografic, Europe's largest aquarium, and the lively Central Market, where you can experience the vibrant local culture. Additionally, Valencia hosts lively festivals, such as Las Fallas, showcasing elaborate sculptures and fireworks.

Despite its myriad of attractions and rich cultural heritage, Valencia remains underrated when compared to Barcelona and Madrid. It's an excellent destination for travelers seeking an authentic Spanish experience away from the crowds.

if you ask me I would say Pondicherry, I have heard people talking about Goa, Uttarakhand, Jaipur, and more when they planning a trip, but no one is talking about Pondicherry. Recently I visited this amazing city that totally changed my perception of this beautiful city. There are a lot of good places where people can explore according to Pondicherry is too underrated

here are the top places where you can consider to visit

• Auroville
  • Promenade Beach
  • Sri Aurobindo Ashram
  • Paradise Beach
  • Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Botanical Garden
  • French War Memorial
  • Chunnambar Boathouse and Backwaters
  • Auroville Beach
  • Pondicherry Museum

Spiti Valley, a hidden gem nestled in the Himalayas, remains an underrated tourist destination.

Its breathtaking landscapes, monasteries perched on rugged cliffs, and the unique culture of its inhabitants make it a mystical retreat. Yet, Spiti often escapes the mainstream tourist radar, preserving its pristine beauty for those seeking an authentic and unexplored adventure.

Nara, Japan: Often overshadowed by Kyoto, Nara boasts serene parks, ancient temples, and friendly deer, offering a tranquil alternative to its bustling neighbor.

Salzburg, Austria: Beyond "The Sound of Music," Salzburg charms with baroque architecture, Mozart's legacy, and stunning alpine scenery, yet remains relatively underrated.

Discover the hidden allure of Karnataka's Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that combines magnificent scenery with historic ruins. Discover the "Yoga Capital of the World," Rishikesh in Uttarakhand, or take a spiritual vacation to the tranquil Havelock Island in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Unusual and deep experiences beyond the typical Indian tourist destinations are promised by these hidden treasures.

Back