Mid range hotels in Edinburgh

Alex2388

Hello guys,
I want to find a mid range hotel in Edinburgh for me and my two sons to stay for a month. Can anyone provide me more details as soon as possible. Because we are planning to go there at the end of September.
Thank you.

Hi,

The city center, especially the neighborhoods of Old Town, which includes the Royal Mile, and New Town, which includes the fantastic shops of Princes Street, is a great place to start if you're visiting Edinburgh for the first time and want to see everything there is to see in this beautiful part of Scotland. Another well-liked and practical place to remain is the West End, which is more affordable. These areas are all within strolling distance of Holyrood Abbey, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and Edinburgh Castle, as well as of museums, galleries, and dining options. Here are a few of the highly regarded motels in these prominent locations:
Mid-Range Hotels:
You can stay in Mid Range hotels in Edinburgh
The Inn on the Mile, housed in a former bank building on the Royal Mile, offers stylish, affordably priced rooms with iPod docks and stunning city views, all of which are within walking distance of the palace and Princes Street. The restaurant at this charming boutique hotel is well known for offering delicious regional food, including freshly caught seafood, to both tourists and residents.
The Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St. Andrew Square, which is in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town, has opulent beds, a delicious breakfast, and a lively, colorful interior design (some pet-friendly rooms are available). Families enjoy the hotel's kid-friendly amenities, and the Royal Mile can be reached on foot in just 12 minutes.
Another great option for a mid-range franchise hotel in the area is the Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Princes Street) Hotel, which offers bright, airy rooms with comfortable beds and furnishings. Major museums and galleries in Edinburgh, the palace, and the Royal Mile are all easily accessible on foot. The restaurant at the hotel has a magnificent outlook of the castle.

Back