What is the cheapest time to book flights to India?

johnsonjones

I've been to India more times than I can count, and let me tell you, snaggin' cheap flights are all about knowing when to pounce. Here's the lowdown:

• September is your golden ticket: I've always found the cheapest flight tickets to India in September. Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, and Bangalore—wherever you're headed, you'll find fares that won't make a hole in your pocket.
  • Book in advance, but not too early: The sweet spot for booking' is usually 2-3 months before your trip. Any earlier and you might miss out on last-minute deals to India; any later and prices could start creeping up.

Remember, patience and flexibility are your friends when snagging cheap flights to India. Knowing from which platform to book and these tips, you'll be chowin' down on samosas with a million-dollar view in no time!

The cheapest time to Book affordable flights to India is typically during the shoulder seasons, which fall between the peak and off-peak travel periods. This often includes booking several months in advance for travel during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) months. Additionally, flexibility with travel dates and booking mid-week flights can also help secure cheaper fares. However, prices can vary depending on various factors such as demand, time of booking, and current events, so it's advisable to monitor prices and book when fares are lowest

Back