What is the best website for cheap flight tickets?

Hello, everyone, what is the best website where you search for affordable tickets? I want to try Kiwi, if anyone using it already let me know your opinion. I made some small research about it, this website seems to be a nice choice. I read that it proceeds 2 billion tickets a day to find a perfect match, it uses a special code, it sounds pretty good, what do you think? Btw, check a video I found for a better understanding.

I’m using Kiwi for about a year and it’s really good. They have some cool exclusive deals, some life hacks, and sales so I've saved a pretty good amount of money. A few months ago they create an app with an interface easy to navigate, with some cool options and I found it's really helpful since I don't like planning my trip. Btw, I’ve been watching videos about Kiwi.com on Youtube and found this one. Maybe, it will be interesting for somebody!

I haven't used Kiwi myself, but I've heard good things about it. It does sound like a great way to search for affordable tickets and I'm sure the code feature is helpful too. I'd suggest reading some customer reviews before deciding on it, just to make sure it's the right choice for you. Overall, it sounds like a great website and I'm sure you'll find the perfect match!

Back