I’m visiting Bali in a few days, and it’s my first time. So I’m trying to figure out what’s actually worth spending money on.
There are so many tours, activities, beach clubs, day trips, etc., that I’m a bit confused, and I don’t want to end up paying for things that are just hyped up on social media. Secondly, I seriously believe in quality over quantity, so rather than fitting into everything, I would prefer to visit fewer places, but they have to be memorable.
For those who’ve been to Bali, what did you genuinely think was worth the money? And was there anything you’d say I should skip?
Would love to hear what you guys actually enjoyed and would do again.
There are so many tours, activities, beach clubs, day trips, etc., that I’m a bit confused, and I don’t want to end up paying for things that are just hyped up on social media. Secondly, I seriously believe in quality over quantity, so rather than fitting into everything, I would prefer to visit fewer places, but they have to be memorable.
For those who’ve been to Bali, what did you genuinely think was worth the money? And was there anything you’d say I should skip?
Would love to hear what you guys actually enjoyed and would do again.