Travel discussions for Paris, France. Discuss Paris travel with forum4travel travellers.

Spencer

Administrator
Staff member

Paris travel discussions

Travel discussions for Paris, France. Discuss Paris travel with forum4travel travellers.​

Paris is one if the most visited places in Europe, it has something for everyone interested in travel. From the famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, it has Disneyland Paris for the kids and grown up kids too, world class museums, galleries, boutique shops and café's.

Disneyland Paris

Disneyland Paris

Paris will certainly not disappoint for a short weekend break or long holiday.

Enter your travel questions on Paris in the box below. If you've visited Paris before, it would be great to hear about your trip, please upload any photos that you've taken of your Paris trip too :) .

Travel accommodation for France and Paris accommodation can be found at TravelAdverts.com

Picture credits: Pixabay philipbase & pierre9x6

Last edited:
I've been dreaming of moving to Paris since I was a child, and finally, I'm flying there for two weeks this winter. I hope it will be a wonderful trip and I like this city. I need to change my place of residence constantly, but at the age of 28, I already want to have my own house and a city that will be close to me. I hope it will be Paris because I am constantly studying information about it and I already know more than an ordinary resident of Paris born there. By the way, I can still advise you to turn your attention to the site https://simply-france.com; there is a lot of useful information about France and good prices for hotel reservations.

Back