Have you changed travel plans due to coronavirus?

Nowadays everyone is talking about corona. What is it? Is it safe to travel?

Most of the people are holding or cancelling the plans due to corona pandemic. Therefore, you've to rethink about travel locations and the tips. Pin all the places you want to visit and their corona situations. It's time to make that travel list again. You can explore Bhutan, New Zealand, Antarctica, etc. Moreover, staying home would be the better for now.

Stay connected with us for latest updates!!

Yes, as we know that due to corona travel is affected so everyone is postponing their travel. But I am planning for a trip to visit Galapagos island in next year with a tour guide (Tip Top Cruises).

We’ve only recently cancelled our holidays - should have travelled to SPAIN FOR 2 WEEKS ! They are the best for such elderly folks as we are

Yes, I changed my travel plans due to covid. In the next month I am going to Iceland for a family vacation. One of the well-know tour guide Discover Iceland helped to pan this tour in a very easy way.

Yes, I changed the plan that time. But, now my plan is on. Let's start traveling guys and enjoy the vacations.

Back