best way to discover north India

joanna1980

Photos do not do India justice for how absolutely beautiful and unique this country is. I traveled in a small group for 2 weeks in northern India. Amit and his crew were excellent! Amit is a skillful driver, which is a great compliment because the roads in India look difficult to navigate through the chaos. I loved it! Also, he is very funny and I learned quite a bit about India's culture and the Hindu religion from him. I also want to give a shout out to Anoop! Anoop is a walking encyclopedia. Any question I asked about India that man had the answers. It was impressive.

Drive North India is a very safe way to travel through India. We saw the Taj Mahal, The Golden Temple, Dalai Lama Temple, Ghandi's ashes, the Masrur Temples, Bhagsunath waterfall, hiked the foothills of the Himalayas, went rafting on the Ganges River, met with a Guru in the remote hills, and so much more! Not to mention the most delicious vegetarian dishes I have ever eaten. Amit and his crew brought us to clean, safe, and very yummy restaurants. I had no stomach issues. Except for eating too much garlic naan

My trip to India was magical. We saw and did a lot of site seeing and activates in a short time. India is intense. There are a lot of people, poverty, cows, religion, spirituality, magic. I would love to return and continue to learn about the people, their culture, and their landscape. Traveling with Drive North India made it possible for me to make the most of my time. I would love to visit again!
Contact details
Drive north india tours
www.drivenorthindia.com
Info@drivenorthindia.com
Whstsapp +919717740194

Agra-1 day to explore.
Almora-2 to 3 days exploration trip.
Kausani "Queen of the Hills"-2 days exploration trip.
Amritsar-1 day to explore.
Chandigarh-1 day to explore.
Srinagar and Gulmarg-3 days exploration trip.
Mcleodganj-2 days to explore.
Kinnaur: A 3-day exploration trip.

Back