One of the most crowded districts on the planet - it brags a populace of almost 20 million individuals - Delhi is a powerful blend of custom and advancement and is significant as both a strict focus and India's most active global entryway.
Top tourist places to visit in Delhi
1. Red Fort – Pride Of the Mughal Dynasty
2. India Gate – India’s Largest War Memorial
3. Rashtrapati Bhawan – Presidential Palace
4. Qutub Minar – Majestic Stone Structure
5. Jantar Mantar – World’s Largest Sundial
6. Humayun’s Tomb – The Garden Of Tombs
7. Akshardham Temple – Experience A Holy Visit
8. Chattarpur Temple – Awe-Inspiring Complex
9. ISKCON Temple – Seek Blessings
10. Lotus Temple – Experience The God
The Red Fort. The Red Fort.
Qutub Minar. Qutub Minar.
Lodi Gardens. Lodi Gardens.
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
The Lotus Temple. The Lotus Temple.
India Gate. India Gate.
Jama Masjid. Jama Masjid.
Humayun's Tomb. Humayun's Tomb.