Whether it's the historic City of the Taj in Agra in the north or the tranquil Venice of the East in Alleppey in the south, these destinations are crowded with travellers eager to discover the magical side of these well-liked tourist destinations in India.
1. The City of Taj- Agra
2. Leh in the Little Tibet
3. The Venice of the East- Alleppey
4. Gokarna in Karnataka
5. Kutch in Gujarat
6. The Land of Monasteries- Gangtok
7. The Lover’s Paradise- Manali
8. The Scotland of India- Coorg
9. The Capital of India- New Delhi
10. The Pearl City- Hyderabad
11. The City of Dreams- Mumbai
12. The Pink City- Jaipur
13. The City of Nawabs- Lucknow
14. Detroit of India- Chennai
15. The City of Joy- Kolkata
India is a vast and diverse country with endless destinations to explore. There are dozens of important places to visit, but some of the most popular include Delhi, Mumbai, Ayodhya, Goa, Kolkata (Calcutta), Varanasi (Benares), and Hyderabad.
Each of these cities has unique attractions that shouldn't be missed if you're planning to visit India.