Hannah Stewart
New Member
I’m planning a road trip to Lloydminster and was wondering what others usually do to make the trip more enjoyable rather than just driving to the destination.
I’m interested in finding worthwhile stops, local attractions, outdoor spaces, good places to eat, and anything else that can make the journey more memorable. I’d also be interested in tips for travelling with family or a larger group.
I recently came across this guide that shares some useful ideas for planning a more enjoyable Lloydminster road trip, including things to see, places to explore, and ways to make better use of your time:
https://www.patreon.com/HennahStewart/posts/how-can-you-make-171479248
What places or experiences would you personally recommend adding to a Lloydminster road trip?
I’m interested in finding worthwhile stops, local attractions, outdoor spaces, good places to eat, and anything else that can make the journey more memorable. I’d also be interested in tips for travelling with family or a larger group.
I recently came across this guide that shares some useful ideas for planning a more enjoyable Lloydminster road trip, including things to see, places to explore, and ways to make better use of your time:
https://www.patreon.com/HennahStewart/posts/how-can-you-make-171479248
What places or experiences would you personally recommend adding to a Lloydminster road trip?