ONE-DAY COOKING CLASS EXPERIENCE IN HO CHI MINH CITY

JezebelKaylin

Hi everyone, I'm Jezebel Kaylin with my husband and 2 daughters who had a trip to Ho Chi Minh City on 12/08/2023 and had a pretty interesting experience here.
After visiting famous spots in Ho Chi Minh City, I was able to continue my trip by taking a cooking class, to learn more about the cuisine as well as being able to cook them whenever I remember. Vietnamese taste. I asked the hotel staff if there were any good cooking classes and they recommended a Private Farm Tour & Cooking Class Half-day website. We decided to join. We were brought to the outskirts of Ho Chi Minh City. We were invited to snack on traditional Vietnamese pastries that were quite delicious but I don't remember the names. The first dish that we cooked was Banh Xeo. The second dish was Cha Gio, which is a dish that my two children love. The third dish is a "grilled lemongrass meat roll". The cooking session ended with Jackfruit leaf cake. My husband and children enjoyed this class and I was able to apply the recipe. cook when you come back to cook for my family.
In addition to cooking, we also experienced cycling around the area and harvesting organic produce in the garden. After finishing the trip, I feel that Vietnamese food is quite interesting and refreshing. You may consider choosing this class. What I advise you is to contact a consultant before booking so as not to be surprised.

Advantages: the instructor is friendly and enthusiastic to guide the recipe. Fresh food and ingredients. My experience is pretty good too
Disadvantages: The biggest minus point of this cooking class is that the weather is so hot that we are quite tired and thirsty.

Attachments

• ONE-DAY COOKING CLASS EXPERIENCE IN HO CHI MINH CITY - AN Tours Vietnam mới.jpg
    ONE-DAY COOKING CLASS EXPERIENCE IN HO CHI MINH CITY - AN Tours Vietnam mới.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 39
Back