Ibiza and Mallorca In 2023

Hey everyone! Just got back from an amazing two-week trip to Ibiza and Mallorca, and I couldn't wait to share my experience with you all! ;)
First off, let me tell you about the incredible local cuisine. I had the opportunity to try some mouthwatering dishes, such as the famous paella and ensaimada, a sweet pastry that simply melts in your mouth. The seafood was fresh and delicious, and I highly recommend trying the local specialties in every restaurant you come across.
When it comes to places to visit, both Ibiza and Mallorca offer a plethora of stunning sights. In Ibiza, make sure to explore the charming Old Town, with its narrow streets and vibrant atmosphere. Don't miss out on the breathtaking beaches either, such as Playa d'en Bossa and Cala Comte.
As for Mallorca, the island is a true gem with its diverse landscapes. From the enchanting Tramuntana Mountains to the picturesque coastal villages like Valldemossa, there's something for everyone. And of course, you can't skip the stunning beaches like Es Trenc and Cala Varques.
The weather during my visit was absolutely perfect. The sun was shining, the temperatures were warm, and the gentle sea breeze made it all the more enjoyable. Just be sure to pack your sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
For those of you planning a trip to the Balearic Islands, check out this video guide. It will help you discover hidden gems, plan your itinerary, and provide valuable insights into the local culture and traditions. Go ahead and plan your trip – you won't be disappointed!
pexels-jo-kassis-5522457.jpg

I went to Mallorca last year, and t was my first time there. Honestly, I didn't get all the excitement about this place. There're only clubs and restaurants and few places to visit. The only thing I was fascinated about was the expensive boats there.

I went there in August last summer. Just had an epic adventure in Ibiza and Mallorca. The local cuisine is to die for, especially the paella and ensaimada pastries. And the beaches? Absolutely stunning!
The weather was on point, perfect for soaking up the sun and enjoying the sea breeze. Don't forget your sunscreen and hat! If you're planning a trip to the Balearic Islands, check out some video guides for insider tips and hidden gems.
But if you're looking for a calm and relaxing holiday, you should definitely consider Si Como No Resort. It's an amazing place to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature. You can find more info at https://sicomono.com/

Last edited:
I went there in August last summer. Just had an epic adventure in Ibiza and Mallorca. The local cuisine is to die for, especially the paella and ensaimada pastries. And the beaches? Absolutely stunning!
The weather was on point, perfect for soaking up the sun and enjoying the sea breeze. Don't forget your sunscreen and hat! If you're planning a trip to the Balearic Islands, check out some video guides for insider tips and hidden gems.
But if you're looking for a calm and relaxing holiday, you should definitely consider Si Como No Resort. It's an amazing place to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature. You can find more info at https://sicomono.com/
Thanks a lot for the recommendation!!! I'll definitely check it out)

Back