How can I spend 5 days in Tenerife?

kangarootandem

With the temperature of just around 23-degree Celsius, Tenerife is the perfect holiday destination throughout the year. Here is an itinerary to make the most of your time:
Day 1: Visit Puerto de la Cruz: Historical buildings, colonial-style restaurants, Spanish bars, and restaurants, makes this popular Tenerife city a perfect place to kickstart your holiday.
Day 2: Anaga Rural Park, Santa Cruz, La Laguna, and Playa Las Teresitas: Starting with Anaga, that is a biospheric reserve protected by UNESCO, and located just a few minutes drive from Santa Cruz. You can go hiking in Anaga as it has multiple hiking trails.
La Laguna is a UNESCO world heritage site and has convents and mansions from the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries.
Playa Las Teresitas: A stunning beach that has sand directly imported from Sahara. Beautiful spot to spend the afternoon watching the ocean while enjoying the sun.
Santa Cruz: With a mix of traditional charm and modern architecture, the biggest city of Tenerife is not far from the beach. Must visit places are Calle La Noria, Plaza de España, and the Plaza de Candelaria to connect to the historic charm.

Day 3: Casa del Vino & Teide National Park: Visit Casa del Vino to learn the tradition of winemaking and try different varieties of wine with Canarian cuisine.
Teide National Park: It has Spain’s highest peak in the middle, Mt. Teide, and you get a chance to be at the top of it and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the park.

Day 4: Icod de Los Vinos & La Masca: Icod de Los Vinos is home to an ancient Drago tree, which is a must-visit spot.
La Masca: Tenerife’s prettiest village, is balanced on a rocky plateau in the Teno mountains. The journey via road to the village offers some scenic views to delve into.

Day 5: Charco de Isla Cangrejo & Los Gigantes: It is a volcanic island that has natural pools. Charco de La Laja and Charco de Isla Cangrejo are two good spots to go for swimming in natural pools.
Los Gigantes: It is a beautiful town that has high rock cliffs of about 800m. One of the most attractive natural wonders on Tenerife.

Any extreme sport is as dangerous and extreme as you make it. Proper safety measures and vigilance enable better risk-handling so that you successfully reach the final destination. Sports like paragliding, skydiving, bungee jumping, are some of the best examples of extreme sports that see participation in large numbers. Despite a few casualties, people love going for an adventure and try these extreme sports.
So, in short, no extreme sports are too extreme, provided you are well-prepared for it.

paragliding image.png

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'll be coming to Asturias with my partner for 7 days, and would love some advise on what to do.
I generally book everything with AirBnb and asturias airport taxi but I`m open to suggestions, and thinking about splitting it up and staying at 2 different locations for the 7 days to see as much as possible.

Back