Best Budget-friendly way to travel around India

milestogo

New Member
India has so many places to explore - Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Kerala, Goa, North Sikkim and many more. Curated trips for families, couples, groups, and explorers. Clear pricing, real support, and local expertise you can trust from the best tour and travel agency with
Miles to go
 
I recently visited Himachal Pradesh and used YanSeva for my transportation. I pre-booked the cab, which made the travel arrangements much easier. The overall experience was good, and I found the booking process and facilities convenient during the trip. For anyone planning to travel across India and looking for a cab or transportation service, YanSeva is one option worth checking and comparing with others www.yanseva.com.
 
If you’re travelling around India on a budget, trains are usually one of the most convenient options, especially for longer distances. Sleeper-class trains can be quite affordable, while buses work well for shorter routes and places with limited rail connectivity.

For accommodation, hostels, guesthouses, and budget hotels can help keep costs down. It’s also worth travelling during the shoulder season, when accommodation and flights are often cheaper.

For destinations like Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Goa, or Sikkim, I’d suggest planning a few nearby places together rather than trying to cover too much in one trip. You can also include some Luxury Cities such as Mumbai or Delhi in your itinerary and balance them with more affordable destinations to keep overall costs manageable.

Booking trains and stays in advance can also make a noticeable difference to the overall budget.
 
Back
Top