Want to explore India.

Need help, I have visited Goa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi, and Maharashtra. Where should I travel next Want some tips from you on what to carry along, the climate, and I will be traveling along with my family.

In the coming months, you can travel to Uttarakhand as summers are approaching, and this is the best time to visit any hill station. Some suggestions for places are:
Nainital, Mussorie, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Mukteshwar, Kausani, Dhanaulti, Chopta Valley, Pithoragarh.
Plan well and have a good trip!

If you wish to visit south india, explore Karnataka, a treasure trove of diverse experiences in southern India. There are many famous places in karnataka .From the historic ruins of Hampi to the lush coffee plantations of Coorg, Karnataka offers a rich tapestry of culture, heritage, and natural beauty. Dive into its vibrant cities, serene hill stations, and pristine beaches for an unforgettable journey through this captivating state.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the coming months, you can travel to Uttarakhand as summers are approaching, and this is the best time to visit any hill station. Some suggestions for places are:
Nainital, Mussorie, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Mukteshwar, Kausani, Dhanaulti, Chopta Valley, Pithoragarh.
Yes, I can visit such places with my family. Thank you for the suggestions. Can you suggest to me some hotels and lodges?

India offers a plethora of captivating destinations to explore. The majestic Taj Mahal in Agra stands as an iconic symbol of love and architectural brilliance. The vibrant city of Jaipur, known as the Pink City, boasts stunning palaces, forts, and bustling markets. Kerala's tranquil backwaters offer a serene escape, while the Himalayan region of Ladakh entices adventurers with its rugged beauty and spiritual tranquility. For a cultural immersion, Varanasi, the oldest living city in the world, offers a mesmerizing blend of spirituality, history, and tradition along the sacred Ganges River. These are just a few highlights of the diverse and culturally rich tapestry that India has to offer to travelers

Kashmir should be one of the places on your list if you are planning to visit India. The scenic beauty it holds with its breathtaking view is commendable. There are many places to visit in Kashmir as well which you can enjoy with your family.

Kashmir should be one of the places on your list if you are planning to visit India. The scenic beauty it holds with its breathtaking view is commendable. There are many places to visit in Kashmir as well which you can enjoy with your family.
Thank you Rashmirattan, Noted, It is every Indian's Dream to visit Kashmir once in a lifetime.

That sounds like a wonderful trip! Uttarakhand is indeed beautiful, especially during the summer months. Each of those places offers something unique and captivating. In the coming months, you can travel to Uttarakhand as summers are approaching, and this is the best time to visit any hill station. Some suggestions for places are:

Back