Delhi Attraction :
1. Visit Red Fort: Visit here around August and visit the Independence Day exhibition with your friends and family.
2. Introduce the architecture of Qutub Minar: Visit Mehrauli and enjoy walking around the huge Qutub Minar tower followed by certain fingers licking street food outside.
3. Visit the Jama Masjid: Marvel at the magnificent structure made of white marble and red sand in this huge mosque in India.
4. Shop at Chandni Chowk: Visit the Chandni Chowk and walk the streets while shopping for cheap items followed by a treat of delicious street food.
5. Food at Nizamuddin: Al Jawahar and Karim’s - First impression: looks great. Second impression: tastes even better. While the roti served with it was rubbery and unappealing to me, the meat was more than made up with its spices, flavor, and tenderness.