Road trips in India are an amazing experience in themselves, but a road trip during monsoon is something that is most likely to stay with you forever. The urge to venture out in the monsoon and experience it all is natural, but a monsoon road trip calls for extra caution because of the unpredictable weather, unreliable conditions of the rain-washed roads and other reasons. So, here are some tips for a safe and enjoyable road trip during monsoon.
1. Keep A Track of the Weather Forecast
2. Make Sure Your Vehicle is in Perfect Condition for a Monsoon Drive
3. Wear Synthetic Clothes & Waterproof Footwear
4. Waterproof Your Electronic Devices
5. Include These Must-Have Items in Your Emergency Kit
6. Be Careful of What You Eat