1. Plan Your Travel Itinerary
2. Create a Budget Spreadsheet
3. Chart out a Savings Plan and Implement it Immediately
4. Be on the Lookout for Deals & Off-Season Sales
5. Dedicate A New Account for Travel Savings
'Where to save’ is a question that follows ‘how to save money for travel.’ You may be wondering why this is even necessary when you already have a savings account. But think of it this way – when you have a dedicated savings account for storing travel funds, your regular account balance is all that you would be left with to handle your expenditure and this compels you to figure out a way to do this. No matter how little you manage to save, the consistent addition to the little nest egg that you build up keeps you motivated and then your dream trip is not too far away!