OverviewEBC also is known as Everest Base Camp trek bounces an owing mountain view with the foretastes of the lifestyle of world-famous mountain climbers, the Sherpas. The trek gives access to the Sagarmatha National Park which is enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is the presence of several peaks of the Himalayas by the side of Mt. Everest. Kalapatthar is a mountain near Mt. Everest which is famous for obtaining the views of wide-ranging along with beautiful views of Everest and the other peaks. Sherpas are the best attendant for climbing the Mt. Everest. Besides, the Khumbu glacier is also one of the most attractive places for tourists towards the area.
The 15 days Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for the trekkers who are in good health and have average physical fitness. Trekkers need to maintain safety for problems that may arise while trekking as the base camp is situated in the high altitude. You should take properly required gear before trekking. Some may suffer from several headaches. Drinking sufficient water can help trekkers to get rid of several pains and problems.
Our journey starts from Kathmandu Valley. We have a flight to Lukla airport from Kathmandu and trek towards the route of Phakding. We go straight towards Namche bazaar where we can get heart-melting views of different peaks of mountains that enable us to every moment in our cameras. We trek back to Namche Bazaar through Pheriche and then back to Lukla after having look over beautiful sights of peaks. Our journey ends back in Kathmandu.
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Sherpa people and traditional villages
- Dudh Koshi River, Bhote Koshi River
- Mt. Everest. Mt Khumbila. Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam
Day 1: Entrance in Kathmandu and shift in a hotel
As soon as you reach to Kathmandu, a guide will pick you up and take you to a hotel. We’ll discuss the tour later in the afternoon. In the evening, you’ll be served a special dinner that introduces Nepali food culture.
Day 2: Flight to Lukla and hike to Phakding
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Acclimatization Day
Day 5: Trek to Tengboche
Day 6: Trek to Dingboche
Day 7: Acclimatization Day
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche
Day 9: Trek to Gorakshep, visit Everest Base Camp
Day 10: Trek to Kala Patthar, trek to Pheriche
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 12: Trek to Lukla
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final Departure
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast
- Flight from KTM- Lukla -KTM
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with English speaking professional tour guide
- Meals (BLD including hot drinks and tea/coffee)
- An English-speaking Professional guide and assistant & porters as per requirements
- Trekking permit, National park & TIMS card fee
- All wages, equipment, meal, medical and accident insurances for trekking staff
- First aid medical kits for emergency
- Frontier trek Duffle bag, T-shirt, or cap
- Trekking Map
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- International Flight Fare
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Personal Insurance (Travel, Emergency Medical, Rescue)
- Meal (Lunch and dinner) during stay in Kathmandu
- Personal Trekking Gears, extra expenses Phone Calls, Water, Laundry, Bar Bills, Battery Recharge, Internet etc.
- Tips for trekking staff for more information click here