travel insurance -- worth it?

ro9ers

I'd say yes. 11 day Caribbean cruise in February. My wife got sick and was treated on-board for the remainder of the cruise. Excellent sick bay equipped as an ER. One hour IVs in the morning and the evening.

The $10,500 bill was covered by travel health insurance. And we got the best deal at aardvarkcompare travel insurance marketplace

My opinion is that travel insurance in necessary even if you go in neighboring country. Every traveler can pay travel insurance but I am not so sure that every traveler can pay all medical services in foreign country if needed.

travel insurance becomes an essential part of travelling. By purchasing travel insurance, you can basically protect yourself from travel risks, such as lost or stolen luggage, cancel the bay

Attachments

• 1588762140829.png
    1588762140829.png
    312 bytes · Views: 128
In terms of what you pay vs what you could receive, travel insurance is well worth it. Though travel insurance may cost 5 to 10% of the cost of your trip, it is typically well worth the money because it can reimburse you for hundreds of thousands of dollars in covered travel-related charges such as emergency evacuation, medical bills, and trip cancellation and interruption costs.

Hey & Yeah it is very important as we don't know what embarks upon our routes and hence being a little secure in anyway possible will be pretty nice!

Yes, accidents can occur anytime, it is very unpredictable to assume it. Insurance is very much important in everyone's life, as to the ones who are travelling, insurance is important for them as well.
The students who are travelling to a different country for studies, kindly get insurance for yourself as well.
It is important for you.
We provide additional benefits with accommodation as well, to know more check it out: CODE Coventry

Travel insurance is a good idea for those who have paid a considerable sum for a nonrefundable vacation.
When ever an International travelers get sick or injured then they should also consider buying a policy is a good option if they need coverage.
Travel insurance is actually designed to protect against risks and financial losses that happens while traveling.
It saves us from Minor inconveniences such as missed airline connections and delayed luggage all the way to more serious issues that including injuries or major illness.

Back