Reviews about “Vietnam visa on arrival 2022”

Everything will be better if we gain sharing and experience. I think that my experience in many times to apply visa to Vietnam can help you save time and money ^^

Many people called my post like vietnam visa on arrival reviews, lol so funny, I just share some information that I think it will be useful.

1. What is Vietnam visa on arrival?​

Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam landing visa, or Vietnam airport visa) is a convenient alternative way to get valid permission to visit Vietnam. It is issued to foreign travelers who need a visa to enter the country but does not require them to apply in advance. This is suitable for short-term visits.

SEE MORE:
Vietnam visa options | Types of Vietnamese visa 2022
vietnam visa uk

2. How to Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival?​

Step 1: Complete the online Vietnam visa application form and pay the service fee
Step 2: Receive email approval letter
Step 3. Get visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport

3. Required documents for visa on arrival Vietnam​

Before you can obtain Vietnam visa, you need to know Vietnam visa requirements. The following is a short and clear checklist of documents required for Vietnam visa application, included:
  • Passport: valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date to Vietnam and have at least 2 blank pages for immigration stamps. Temporary passport may be not accepted.
  • Visa Approval Letter: it is required if you want to get Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam’s airports.
  • Photo: two (2) Vietnam visa photo size (4×6 cm and must be recently taken without wearing glasses).
  • Visa application form: Entry and Exit immigration Application Form for Vietnam visa on arrival.
  • Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee: paid in cash upon arrival (for Vietnam visa on arrival) Pay in cash upon arrival – $25 for single entry and $50 for multi-entry visa Vietnam.
visa on arrival vietnam

To be honor, thank you for seeing until the end og the post, hope that you enjoy it.

SEE MORE: https://naasongstelugu.info/vietnam-visa-registration-service-for-uk-passport-holders/

Hey, thank you for the information. If I got all the necessary documents but didn't want to get vaccinated, can you tell me how to act? I even thought about buying the fake documents I got vaccinated if they scanned them on arrival.

Hello there! I don't recommend getting any fake documents; this is illegal and dangerous. They can check your papers with any document checker software when you arrive in Vietnam, and if they acknowledge that it is fake, they can deport you or even put you in prison. In my opinion, the easier way is to pass the COVID test at the airport, I did that many times and never had any problem, and I'm pretty sure you can do that before the flight if required. You can pass the covid test after you arrive at the destination location.

Last edited:
Back