Reviews about “Vietnam visa on arrival 2022”

Everything will be better if we gain sharing and experience. I think that my experience in many times to apply visa to Vietnam can help you save time and money ^^

Many people called my post like vietnam visa on arrival reviews, lol so funny, I just share some information that I think it will be useful.

1. What is Vietnam visa on arrival?​

Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam landing visa, or Vietnam airport visa) is a convenient alternative way to get valid permission to visit Vietnam. It is issued to foreign travelers who need a visa to enter the country but does not require them to apply in advance. This is suitable for short-term visits.

SEE MORE:
Vietnam visa options | Types of Vietnamese visa 2022
vietnam visa uk

2. How to Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival?​

Step 1: Complete the online Vietnam visa application form and pay the service fee
Step 2: Receive email approval letter
Step 3. Get visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport

3. Required documents for visa on arrival Vietnam​

Before you can obtain Vietnam visa, you need to know Vietnam visa requirements. The following is a short and clear checklist of documents required for Vietnam visa application, included:
  • Passport: valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date to Vietnam and have at least 2 blank pages for immigration stamps. Temporary passport may be not accepted.
  • Visa Approval Letter: it is required if you want to get Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam’s airports.
  • Photo: two (2) Vietnam visa photo size (4×6 cm and must be recently taken without wearing glasses).
  • Visa application form: Entry and Exit immigration Application Form for Vietnam visa on arrival.
  • Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee: paid in cash upon arrival (for Vietnam visa on arrival) Pay in cash upon arrival – $25 for single entry and $50 for multi-entry visa Vietnam.
visa on arrival vietnam

To be honor, thank you for seeing until the end og the post, hope that you enjoy it.

SEE MORE: https://naasongstelugu.info/vietnam-visa-registration-service-for-uk-passport-holders/