Spain is one of the best countries to visit for vacation. It has something for all, be it leisure, entertainment, adventure, and whatnot. Here, I will describe what are the best outdoor activities you can do while you are planning to board your next flight to Spain.
- Tenerife Whale and Dolphin Cruise On Board the Bahriyeli: If you are a wildlife lover, this one’s for you to try. Get onboard a Turkish gulet and sail out into the wild Atlantic off the Tenerife’s south coast to watch bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales in their natural habitat.
- Paragliding from Taucho, Ifonche, and El Teide National Park in Tenerife: Tandem paragliding flights are a famous activity that adventure seekers look forward to. Tenerife is home to some of the best paragliding spots all around Europe. Tandem paragliding flights fulfill the dream of flying of tourists from all corners of the world. Try this out to enjoy the scenic beauty of the island from the above.
- Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Natural Park 'Acantilados de Cerro Gordo - Maro': Delve yourself in the natural beauty of the Cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo while getting the chance for snorkeling and kayaking. Whether a beginner or a professional at kayaking, the instructors will be there to take care of you. Do not miss out on this adventure at any cost.
- Camel Riding in Maspalomas Dunes: A popular tourist town in the south of the island of Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, offers adventurous camel rides to let tourists try something new. You will get to enjoy the sweeping panoramic views of the Canarian Island while riding the camel through soft sand dunes.
- Buggy Adventure from Costa Adeje: Get the chance to experience Tenerife in a fun and adventurous way. Get yourself a self-drive buggy and choose from three-set itineraries, including Teide National Park, the scenic route between Las Americas and La Caleta, and the coastal road to Los Gigantes