Must see in LA

Jane_Clary

Hello everyone. My friends and I are flying to Los Angeles this summer and we would like to visit some unusual places. I know a lot of parks and various tourist entertainments that are the most popular, but we would like to see something new and remarkable. What can you advise? Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Hello, there are a lot of unusual extraordinary to do things in LA, but as you said they all are very popular, and even maybe it makes them less unusual. But definitely, I can suggest you the Medieval Torture Museum. They are opening this summer in Los Angeles. Now they have 2 locations, and I was in Chicago location, it was really fantastic, this museum is entirely interactive and informative. As far as I know, you can reserve early bird tickets too. So, I am pretty sure you will like itHello, there are a lot of unusual extraordinary to do things in LA, but as you said they all are very popular, and even maybe it makes them less unusual. But definitely, I can suggest you the Medieval Torture Museum. They are opening this summer in Los Angeles. Now they have 2 locations, and I was in Chicago location, it was really fantastic, this museum is entirely interactive and informative. As far as I know, you can reserve early bird tickets too. So, I am pretty sure you will like it

There are a number of great places to visit in Los Angeles, but the best of the best are Griffith Observatory, Santa Monica Pier, and Universal Studios. Each of these places is unique, and they make for great places to visit in Los Angeles. The observatory is a great place to learn about the stars and planets, and there are also telescopes for visitors to use at no charge. The piers are great for people who love the beach and the ocean, and Universal Studios is one of the best places to visit in Los Angeles.

Back