How Can I Change The Date Of My Flight In Copa?

alexlouis

Copa Airlines has given facilities to all passengers. If the passengers have made a reservation a few days before and after some times they don't want to fly with Copa Airlines due to some reasons and then they want to change the flight date. But they do not know how they can change the flight date in Copa Airlines, so they can find the answers in the following blog. They can check the flight change policy, the procedure and also the cost of the flight change.

The Policy Of Changing A Copa Airlines Flight

• Passengers wonder if they want to change their flight, but first they want to know Copa Airlines' flight change policy. So you can review the rules given below before you know the flight date change procedure.
  • According to the flight change policy, passengers can change their flight within 24 hours prior to its departure without paying any fee.
  • If the flight change is made after 24 hours before the flight departure, a penalty fee will be charged.
  • In the event that Copa Airlines has changed the flight of the passengers due to meteorological or technical problems and Covid as well. So the passengers do not have to pay any cost.
https://www.faresglob.com/article/how-can-i-change-the-date-of-my-flight-in-copa
+1-802-705-4010

Attachments

• copa.jpg
    copa.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1