Disney's Hollywood Studios is one of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, near the city of Orlando. The park is designed to give visitors a taste of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and features attractions and shows inspired by popular movies and TV shows.
Some of the popular attractions in the park include:
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: a themed land based on the Star Wars franchise, featuring a Millennium Falcon ride and opportunities to meet Star Wars characters.
- Tower of Terror: a thrilling drop tower ride that takes visitors on a journey through the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith: a high-speed roller coaster that simulates a wild rock concert.
- The Great Movie Ride: a journey through the history of Hollywood's most famous movies.
- Toy Story Land: a themed land based on the Toy Story franchise, featuring rides and attractions such as Alien Swirling Saucers and Slinky Dog Dash.
- Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway: a new ride that takes guests on a journey into a cartoon world
Disney's Hollywood Studios is a must-see destination for fans of movies and TV shows, as well as anyone looking for thrilling rides and entertainment.
Picture credit: https://pixabay.com/photos/monster-hollywood-studios-693175/