Denali National Park is a national park located in Alaska, USA. It is known for its stunning natural beauty, including North America's highest peak, Mount Denali (formerly known as Mount McKinley) which stands at 20,310 ft (6,190 m). The park offers a variety of outdoor activities for visitors, including:
- Hiking: The park offers over 200 miles of hiking trails, ranging from easy nature walks to strenuous backcountry treks. Some popular trails include the Savage River Loop and the Stony Hill Overlook.
- Wildlife viewing: Denali is home to a diverse array of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, moose, caribou, and Dall sheep. Visitors can also see many bird species such as Golden Eagles, Gyrfalcon, and many more.
- Camping: The park offers a variety of camping options, including backcountry camping, RV camping, and car camping.
- Bus tours: The park's bus tours offer visitors the opportunity to see Mount Denali and the park's other natural attractions.
- Dog Sledding: Some tour companies offer dog sledding trips in the park during the winter months.
- Fishing: the park offers opportunities for fishing, visitors can catch fish like Arctic Grayling, Lake Trout, and Northern Pike