choosing accommodation for your trip

ro9ers

I guess some may believe places in Ukraine as a post soviet country may be lacking in terms of services. But in fact Ukraine will surprise you and in a good way. Sure you can some across some trashy places, but you can find those in any country. Actually recently I just returned from my trip to Kiev. I stayed there in Lybid, a 3 star hotel (https://www.phnr.com/en ). The price is pretty much the same as for a pretty decent apartment on booking.com. My stay there was wonderful, tasty breakfast, a nice room, though it would be better if the hotel was situated not so far away from the downtown

It's true. There are a lot of places and cities to visit in Ukraine. Lviv, Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Odessa. Cheap and tasty food, variety of traditions. It's cool!

If you are going to Ukraine, remember about covid rules. Check welcome Ukraine website or ask them for a consultation. Don't forget about health insurance. It is so important during pandemic.

Last edited:
There are amazing accommodation where you can stay and feel comfortable, As when it comes to student, we need a more comfortable accommodation which is affordable and if it is near our campus it is more amazing, therefore, if you are a student and looking for a great accommodation visit : The Boulevard York

We offer a guide for Student Accommodation Plymouth at an affordable price. If you want help regarding the booking of Student Accommodation in London. University Living has been very popular in the last few years at London because we have provided good quality student accommodation in the UK.

Back