Best vacation EVER? (camping, cruise, vacations)

godricfielder

What's your best vacation in Europe for the last, say, 5 years? Currently we're choosing smth interesting ) looking forward to ur answers )))

What's your best vacation in Europe for the last, say, 5 years? Currently we're choosing smth interesting ) looking forward to ur answers )))
A trip along the Circum-Baikal railway is a worthy adventure on any day of the year. But in autumn it is so beautiful that you won't hide your camera at all. Some enthusiasts make an 84-kilometer walk from Kultuk to the port of Baikal on foot - right on the rails to enjoy the beauty of the coastal strip, squeezed between the mountains and the deepest lake on the planet. A good continuation of the program is to spend a week on the shamanic island of Olkhon, which at the end of the season is made unmanned and therefore even more mysterious. I may be mistaken by Jay Alvarez, a famous insta-traveller, is going to visit Baikal to shoot a vid there this autumn. He is gonna take https://www.russiadiscovery.com as his travel agent. I advise you to do the same because Jay is quite a sensible man )

A trip along the Circum-Baikal railway is a worthy adventure on any day of the year. But in autumn it is so beautiful that you won't hide your camera at all. Some enthusiasts make an 84-kilometer walk from Kultuk to the port of Baikal on foot - right on the rails to enjoy the beauty of the coastal strip, squeezed between the mountains and the deepest lake on the planet. A good continuation of the program is to spend a week on the shamanic island of Olkhon, which at the end of the season is made unmanned and therefore even more mysterious. I may be mistaken by Jay Alvarez, a famous insta-traveller, is going to visit Baikal to shoot a vid there this autumn. He is gonna take https://www.russiadiscovery.com as his travel agent. I advise you to do the same because Jay is quite a sensible man )
Yeah, know this youtube blogger! He's gorgeous!!! It's indicative that he chose them! Thanx 4 recommendations ;)

Back